Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Class No.8 - Days of the week

16th April 2015

I love the days of the week!


Hi,

For our next class I would like us all to learn the days of the week...


Another song with some actions:



Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday -- Seven days are in a week.

I like to sing them quiet.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday -- Seven days are in week.

I like to sing them loud.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday -- Seven days are in week.

I like to clap them out.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday -- Seven days are in week.

 I like to stomp them out. 
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday -- Seven days are in week.

I sing them proud.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday -- Seven days are in week.
I like to sing again. Seven days are in a week.
I like it one more time. Seven days are in a week.

Please bring your note books to class!

Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment