Pages

Sunday 17 May 2015

Our musical class...

iFriendly musical class


Thursday 21st of May

In our next class we will learn some songs together...

Songs about music and musical instruments.

If you can play a musical instrument, please bring it to class or if your children have musical toys please bring these too.  

If you have any suggestions for this class, please write them in the comment box.

It might be a noisy class, but I am sure it'll be fun!



I am the music man
I come from down your way and I can play...
What can you play?
I play the piano 
Pia pia piano piano 
pia pia piano
Saxophone
Big bass drum

London Bridge is falling down.. 
                                     An alternative version... With MONSTERS!!!

See you on Thursday!





Loves learning languages!

No comments:

Post a Comment